OptionGrid is powerful and easy-to-use investment software for Microsoft Windows® that researches, screens, and tracks your stocks and covered calls. Developed by experienced investors, OptionGrid reduces the complexity of covered call investing with a comprehensive suite of tools:
- Powerful filtering and sorting to locate the best covered calls.
- Intuitive portfolio tracking with support for multiple trading accounts.
- Flexible reporting to generate research, portfolio, and tax documents.
- Free stock and option quotes from a variety of 20-minute-delayed quote servers.
Click the thumbnail pictures below to view full screen shots of OptionGrid:
What are the benefits of OptionGrid?
- Save time with OptionGrid's integrated tools, fast calculations, and streamlined interface. Quickly evaluate potential trades. Add new positions to your portfolio in only seconds.
- Analyze more trades with the sophisticated filtering and sorting capabilities of OptionGrid. Find covered calls with the best potential returns, using more than 25 pre-defined grids and 60 data filters.
- Monitor your positions from OptionGrid's portfolio manager. Watch the performance of your current positions, and maintain historical records for your closed positions. Organize your portfolio with multiple trading accounts.
- Generate customized reports, including profit/loss statements, research analysis, and tax records. Build reports with the data that you want to see!
Who should use OptionGrid?
OptionGrid targets a wide range of investors, from the beginner who is just learning about covered calls to the advanced call writer who maintains a large portfolio of covered calls. With integrated workflow, fast calculations, powerful filtering, and versatile position management, OptionGrid is an indispensable tool for all covered call investors.
How much does OptionGrid cost?
OptionGrid sells for $229.00 with NO monthly data fees and NO maintenance charges. Purchasing OptionGrid also entitles you to free minor upgrades, free technical support, and substantial discounts on future versions of the software.
Ready to get started? Download your free 14-day evaluation of OptionGrid today!
Copyright © 2002-2011 Butler Creek Software, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.